Friday, May 8, 2015

Embryo Report - Day 2

Today our embryos are considered Day 2 embryos. They are expected to be dividing and starting to grow at this point.  They are usually between 2 and 4 cells today.  They start to look at the shape of the embryos and start to grade them as fair or below average.  They also look to see if any fragmentation has started on any of the embryos.
4 cell embryo

Here was our report card:

1 at 6 cells
3 at 5 cells
4 at 4 cells
1 at 3 cells
3 at 2 cells
2 at 1 cell (not growing)
All are at fair quality with minimal to no fragmentation.  So we lost 2 overnight and we have a total of 12 still viable embryos.

My total weight gain after the surgery was a whopping 11 lbs.  I literally woke up feeling much lighter today.  I weighed myself and confirmed that I was lighter, 6 lbs lighter.  Only 5 more lbs to go.  My stomach has gone down a lot and I feel almost back to normal.  I also went and got a B12 shot today so my energy level is great.  Lastly I was able to get my hair done and that always puts me in a good mood and makes me very happy.  I bet by tomorrow I will physically feel normal again.

Thanks for reading,
HEATHER




No comments:

Post a Comment