Monday, May 4, 2015

Cycle Day 13

Today's symptoms: headache again,huge gross bloated stomach, tired, emotional and weight gain has moved to +8lbs.


With my nurse Kristen

We had an 8am appointment this morning for another US/BW check.  I still have 16 follicles in the running which is very exciting. The most we have ever had before is 15.  The smallest was 13mm and the largest was 23mm.  Still waiting on the final E numbers.  No matter what they are though, we got the go ahead to trigger tonight for an ER sometime Wednesday morning.  

Kristen (left) is one of two nurses that I see at all my appointments.  She walked in when we were taking our daily blog pick and I asked her to jump in.  She has been so great and so supportive.  It really is nice to have a sweet and caring nurse that I trust.

When it occurred to me that this morning was my last stim shot ever, I wept.  This was my 7th time using injectable meds (3 IUIs and 4 IVFs.  No matter what happens next, there won't be stims involved.  If our embryos come back normal, then we move to FET and the only shot for that is PIO.  If we don't get any normals back we will move on to DE/DS and I wouldn't be the one doing the stims.  Either way we are stim free.  Hallelujah!!!!



Thanks for reading,
HEATHER

2 comments: