Monday, April 27, 2015

Cycle Day 6

Today's symptoms: headache (not as bad as yesterday), only threw up once, nauseous only in the morning, stomach starting to get slightly bloated, emotions are starting to accelerate too, crying over TV and movies has commenced (and not even necessarily sad things), started to get really tired

Today's progress : FC 16 - 20 they are still a bit too small to count accurately.  They are 3 - 8 mm.  Estrogen is 252.

We went to the doctors at 7:30am.  We like the first appointment because we get it over with and they are usually right on time.  I mean, how far behind can you be with your first patient?  (don't answer that RPMG!)

Night time is the worst time.  Within 30 min of the shots, I get sick and I stay feeling sick all night long and into the morning.  I wake up feeling much better and then the countdown begins until the next dreaded shot.  I spoke to the doctor about this and he changed my protocol.  Tonight we are going to break it up and do 2 vials of Bravelle in the am and 3 vials of Bravelle and 1 vial of Menopure and the HGH at night.  Hopefully this will make me feel much better.  In all my cycles, I have never been this sick before.

So I gave my allotment of blood and stayed by the phone waiting for the results.  I am so excited over today's FC and Estrogen levels!  Last cycle we only had 7 follicles, so we are doing much better this time around.  I am progressing at a slightly slower speed so we are probably looking at a 12 - 14 day stim cycle.  The average stim cycle is 9 - 11 days, lucky us, we are above average :(  So far we have stimmed 14 days every cycle except for the last one which was 12 days.  This is not good on so many levels, not only do I feel crappy longer, but every shot is hundreds and hundreds of dollars so it is painful on a financial level too.  



I am still super happy over my levels and knowing that I am about 1/2 way to being done.  Trying to focus on the bright side.  The picture to the right is the ceiling tile photo that I look at when getting examined.  It's a lot better than staring at the dots on the ceiling.   


Thanks for reading,
HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment