Friday, April 24, 2015

Cycle Day 3

Today's symptoms: headache (not as bad as yesterday's), very nauseous, loss of appetite

I probably should have mentioned before that every time I cycle I suffer a huge amount of side effects.  They are not uncommon or rare side effects, but not everyone suffers the same amount or as many of them.  If you are about to cycle for the first time, do not let this scare you, look at it as just a warning of what may happen.

It's not all bad though.  Since this cycle I am going with Ganerelix instead of Lupron, I have 0 weight gain!  YES!!!!  That is pretty exciting.  Usually at this point I have packed on the usual 10 lbs that Lupron is so happy to provide.  Lupron, you are a mean jerk!

Since I shared my vitamin list yesterday, today I thought I would share Ryan's.  Since we have unexplained infertility, we both take everything we possibly can in the hopes that something may help.  There is no data that proves that these will help, but they won't hurt our fertility chances.  


Every night when we sit down for dinner, Ryan grabs this bowl with all his pills. He has been doing this about 6 months now.  He seems to have less allergies and less rashes since he started so I think something is working in the right direction.






Zinc - 60mg - 1xday
Selenium - 200mcg - 1xday
Arginine - 2 - 3xday
Folic Acid - 400 mcg - 1xday
Vitamin C - 200-1000mq - 1xday
Vitamin E - 600mg - 1xday
L-carnitine- 1g three 1xday
CoQ10 - 30-100mg - 1xday
Maca Root - 1.5g 3xday
Astragalus - 1500mg - 3xday
PQQ - 10mg - 1xday





Thanks for reading,
HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment