Sunday, April 26, 2015

Cycle Day 5

Today's symptoms: horrible headache still and spent last night throwing up again

Around midnight last night we called and left a message for the nurse.  I have been sick before but nothing like this.  We received a call this morning and they basically told me that throwing up this much is really out of the ordinary and that I probably have the flu.  That is not the case.  I don't have a fever or any other flu symptoms.  Within 30 min of the shots I'm sick and it lasts several hours, but by morning I'm feeling better and it stays that way until the next round of shots.  This is so frustrating.  I have an appointment with the doctor first thing in the morning. This is the first time I have taken this amount of Bravelle all at once.  I take 5 vials at the same time.  I think they are just being lazy on a Sunday.  Frustration level is skyhigh!

Today's agenda - take a bath, change into new pajamas, watch movies on the couch with Parker.  So far I have achieved everything on the list :) 

Thanks for reading,
HEATHER


No comments:

Post a Comment