Friday, September 25, 2015

4 Days To Go

Today was a really hard day.  I had to say goodbye to aerial yoga.  I'm not allowed to do it after the transfer and you can't do it while you are pregnant either, so with some luck it will be on hold for about 10 months.  I have really grown to love this practice and it was tough to say goodbye.  I went to my regular 9am class and then hugged my teacher and said goodbye for now.  With all the emotions and hormones surging through me right now, I sobbed on the way to the car.

After yoga I headed to the chiropractor.  This FET priming cycle, I have included going to the chiropractor on a weekly basis.  It has helped a great deal with feeling better in a natural way.  I don't think that this is the magic answer to helping us get that BFP we are so desperate for, but I really believe the combination of what my RE does with all these complementary care practices is the right fit for us.  Dealing with infertility issues is such an emotional stressful time, I feel like my shoulders are in knots and glued up to my ears.  After a session with the chiropractor, I feel the stress deplete from my neck.

The rest of the day was spent hanging out with my brother for a bit and then a friend came over for a visit afterwards.  It was nice to have some company and some time spent not worrying about our upcoming transfer.  With each minute of the transfer getting closer with more anxious I get and the more emotional I get.  I blame the hormones :)

Thanks for reading,
HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment