Monday, September 21, 2015

1 Week To Go Before the FET

My transfer is scheduled for Monday morning one week from today.  The countdown is on and I'm starting to get really anxious and nervous.  I am doing everything I can to gear up for this transfer.
 
This is what I did today:

  1. Dental cleaning - When you get a dental cleaning, it stirs up a lot of bacteria and I don't want that going on during the 2WW so I got it done and out of the way today.
  2. Acupuncture -  I have had weekly acupuncture treatments leading up to the transfer.  Today it was all about relaxing.  I listened to the meditation CD about post retrieval and the transfer.
  3. Chiropractor - I have been seeing the chiropractor in conjunction with acupuncture since I have been priming for the transfer,  Since I have been so stressed and anxious, she helps with my shoulders and my back and I feel so much better when I leave.
  4. Yoga - no day is complete without yoga.  I try and go every day now.
Side effects:
  1. Crazy headache but it comes and goes which is a big improvement from the last cycle.
  2. Weight gain is at 4 lbs, thanks Lupron!
  3. Breast tenderness
  4. Bloated
  5. Pimples galore :(
  6. Hyper sensitive emotions = a lot of crying
Thanks for Reading,
HEATHER


No comments:

Post a Comment