Saturday, March 9, 2019

More Acupuncture & Lupron Side Effects


The first few days after the Lupron injection, I felt fine, but man did those side effects start to kick in.  I wake every morning feeling really nauseous and twice now I've actually been so sick that I've thrown up.  I also started getting really bad headaches which is usually the case with Lupron for me.
On the table with needles in my belly and legs

Another week and another acupuncture treatment.  It is so weird to say, but laying on the tables with needles in me, is one of the most relaxing things I can do.  I walked into the treatment room feeling anxious and with a horrible headache.  I left feeling so much more relaxed and my three day long headache was gone.  It did come back the next day, but getting relief for 8 hours was so welcomed.  I'm now going to acupuncture twice a week until we leave.  3 more weeks to go!

Thanks for Reading,
HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment