Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Fertility Meds Suck

So I  haven't posted in a bit because I'm exhausted,  stressed, not sleeping and super nauseous.  Other than that, no complaints.   Seriously though, I think because I'm out of practice and haven't had these meds in my system for so long, it was a shock to my body and it's taking it the hard way....


I started this post a few days ago and didn't finish because I was tired and didn't feel good.  The good news is I'm starting to get used to them and feeling much better. Acupuncture is really helping in that department.  Still have a headache but no where near as bad and back eating again so that's good.

I now take 200mg of estradiol three times a day along with all the vitamins and supplements.  Tomorrow starts the aspirin,  dexamethasone and the lovenox which is a daily shot.  That one I'll take until my second trimester.  Happy injecting!

Thanks for Reading,
HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment