Sunday, March 31, 2019

Last Workout Before We Go & IV Vitamin

We leave tonight so I was able to squeeze in one more workout before we go.  The goal of this was overall better health, but specifically to lose weight.  I wanted to go into this one carrying less extra weight than the first time around. The goal was to lose 20 lbs in 4 months.
Well I did it!!!!! Today's weigh in results was that I'm down 21lbs from when I started.  I literally and figuratively worked my butt off!  I feel great and it's always wonderful to accomplish a goal.  I always eat pretty healthy, but portion control and snacking was definitely higher than it should ve so I really cut back.  Then I hired a personal trainer and worked out at least 3 times a week, twice with her and once on my own and added a yoga class or two when I could and some Zumba on Sundays. I am super pleased with my results and happy to start off so positive.

  The very last thing I did before we left was an IV therapy treatment.  I did this last time as well.  I chose what is called a fast bag, specifically the immunity bag.  It's an IV drip full of vitamin C, vitamin b12, vitamin by and vitamin D (I think, but don't
Orange bag is my IV drip
remember for sure). It's at a place in Solana Beach.  You go in a room and they hook you up to the IV.  Takes about 20 min for the whole process.  My iron is still lower than I would have liked so the extra vitamin C will help raise my iron levels because it helps with absorption. 

Thanks for reading,

HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment