Friday, January 4, 2019

Working on Woking Out

The goal of this cycle is to try and do our best to duplicate our last cycle protocols because our son was the only time I was pregnant in all of the attempts over 6 years.  We aren't sure what exactly worked but trying to do as much as we can.  Some things are easier and more practical than others. Taking vitamins again, super easy.  Going back to working out 6 days a week will be more of a challenge.  However, my husband and I were able to work out a plan where I should be able to get some time in 4 days a week which is pretty close.  Mondays I plan on taking a yoga class after the little one goes to bed.  Wednesdays, hubby will be in charge of dinner and I will have time to work out.  We have a small gym in our complex and I hired a friend who I had recently learned is a personal trainer to come whip me into shape.  We will have another session again Saturday mornings and then on Sundays, I bring my kiddo to Zumba and we rock out together.  I also have a few friends who have offered to join me for exercising during the week.  You would think chasing a toddler around would be enough, but it isn't.  Towards the end of our breastfeeding journey, I had to eat so much to keep up with him and myself that I was eating 5 meals a day, plus snacks.  Well the weight piled on and now I just want to lose it before heading into this next cycle.  The goal is 20 lbs in 3 months which is totally doable.  We had our first workout on Wednesday and I felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment