Friday, October 9, 2015

4 Years by the Numbers

Recently I read an article with a picture of a baby surrounded by the number of shots it took to bring her into this world.  To read the article click here  It got me thinking about how many shots I have taken and what we have gone through.  Here are our numbers:

0  BFPs
1  amazingly strong husband that has been my rock through all of this
1  amazingly cute puppy dog that cuddles every time I need it
2  fresh transfers
2  FETs
3  IUIs
4  years TTC
5  IVFs
6  BFN phone calls
8  fertility doctors that have performed at least one procedure on me
11  embryos created and lost
19  different medication I have ingested or injected along the way
208  number of days spent in tears (approx once a week since this started)
550  approx number of daily shots from first IUI to the last IVF
1460  days of infertility treatments

$$$  amount of money spent on treatment (too scary to actually write down and publish)


No comments:

Post a Comment