Saturday, February 2, 2019

Lab Results are Back

My lab results came back and for being off meds and supplements for so long, overall I am pretty happy about the results.  I still need to go back on several things, but most of my numbers just need simple small tweaks, not anything too drastic.

Here are my results:
TSH - 2.9
Prolactin - 3.2
Reserve T3 - 26.1
Ferritin - 25
Iron Saturation - 17
Vitamin D - 30.7
B12 - 404

So here is my new treatment plan for the next 6 weeks.  Its a combination of what I need based on my lab results, miscarriage prevention, healthy lining and what I was on before.

Daily prenatal vitamin with folate
Iron with vitamin C - 15mg (taken at night only after dinner on a full stomach and with no other supplements)
Methylcobalmin B12 -5mg (taken anytime before dinner)
Vitamin D3 - 10,000  units for 4 weeks, then down to 5,000
Probiotics - lactobacillus helps with implantation and preventing early loss
DHA - 500mg
MTHF folate - 1mg per day
Selenium - 200mcg per day
CoQ10 - 400iu per day
Vitamin E - 400iu x 2 a day
Grape Seed Extract

Thanks for Reading,
HEATHER





No comments:

Post a Comment