Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cycle Day 2

Today's symptoms - Massive horrible headache.  I always get them when I'm on Menopur.  Let me know if you have found any cures because I sure haven't.

Today I woke up with the above mentioned headache which was there when I went to sleep.  Nothing else really exciting to report on Day 2 so I thought I would walk through the hideous amount of vitamins and supplements I take.  Most of these are fertility related but some are from being a vegetarian and some are because I was recently diagnosed with candida.  I was also diagnosed anemia awhile back but that seems to be back to normal levels.


I don't take any vitamins or supplements that contains any ingredient derived from animals.  This can prove to be very challenging.  Finding meds without gelatin is the hardest.  If you too are a vegetarian or vegan, don't hesitate to ask for specific brand names.

First thing in the morning with a glass a water.  No eating or drinking anything else for an hour.
L-Thyroxine (only thyroid medication a vegetarian can take) - 75mg - 1xday

Next up - sometime in the am
Inositol - 4.1g - 2xday

During the rest of the day
Probiotic - with each meal
Digestive enzymes - with each meal

Probiophage DF - 1xday
PharmaGABA - 100mg - 1xday
Milk Thistle drops - 1 ml - 1xday
Chromium - 1 mg  - 2xday
Calcium - 500mg - 1xday
Algae Omega - 625mg - 1xday
Prenatal - 1xday
PQQ - 10mg - 1xday
Aspirin - 81mg - 1xday
B-12 - 2500mcg - 1xday
5 Hydroxy-tryptophan - 100mg - 1xday
L-Arginine - 1g - 1xday
5 MTHF - 1mg - 1xday
CoQ10 - 500mg - 1xday
Basic Nutrients 2/day - 1xday
Bromelain - 1000gdu - 1xday
DHEA - 25mg - 3xday
Vitamin D - 1000iu - 2xday
Oil of Oregano - 460 mg - 1xday
Paleo Greens - 1 scoop - 1xday
Daily C powder - 1 scoop - 1day
Allicin - 5000 mcg - 1day

After dinner
Vitamin E - 400iu - 1xday
Iron - 150mg - 1xday
Vitamin C - 500mg - 1xday
HCL - 400mg - 1xday

Before bed
Melatonin - 1mg - 1xday

Thanks for reading,
HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment